Cédric had been looking for a workshop to build his dream motorcycle since almost two years. A long research, along with his requirement level, that’s a challenge our team decided to complete.
Cédric is a perfectionist. For his first custom motorcycle project, he had great expectations and was ready to wait until his motorcycle is perfectly completed. He’s been consulting European workshops for 2 years before he made his decision. He said he chose BAAK for the finish level we bring to our motorcycles. His visit at our workshop and his test ride of our demo Triumph Bonneville T120 Bobber on the winding roads around our place convinced him.
The aesthetic and the handling of the bike reassured him, then he decided to put his personal touch on the bike by using this pastel blue color mixed with a deep metabolized blue. This custom build gets all the BAAK’s latest innovations designed and manufactured by our team and makes Cédric enter BAAK’s owners family.
TO BUILD CEDRIC’S TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T120, WE SELECTED THE FOLLOWING PARTS:
- Bates headlight with Tiny integrated speedometer
- Short leather seat kit, including a machined aluminium subframe, HDPE seat pan, Jump foam with genuine leather cover, mini rear stainless steel fender and turn indicators brackets
- Bates headlight plate hold by leather straps
- Mini stainless steel front fender
- Genuine leather fork boots
- Beringer front brake discs
- Wide machined aluminium fork triple trees which enable lower the front end by -2cm.
- Ignition switch relocated under the gas tank
- Camembert air filters
- Side license plate holder with license plate lightning
- Classic mini round mirror
- M.Blaze pin Motogadget turn indicators relocated in discreet position
- 16′ Bobber aluminium wheels
- Bobber exhaust system with stainless steel manifolds and aluminium mufflers
- Airbox removal kit, including side covers, aluminium battery box and “camembert” air filters
- Short (-2cm) Big Body shock absorbers, co-designed with Shock Factory
- Wide BAAK N°1 Handlebars with long cables kit
- Machined aluminium handlebar clamps
- Kustom Tech handlebar levers
- Bespoke side leather saddlebag
- Brushed aluminium sump guard
- Relocated ignition switch control
- Continental K112 tires approved for road use