Jean-Charles is the happy owner of this Triumph Bonneville T120 he got offered by his partner in life Isabelle for his birthday. A smart choice as it’s the second BAAK that finds its place at his garage. We built a unique model for him, the Triumph Bonneville T120 Rambler.
The first BAAK Jean-Charles got was also from the Hinckley firm. One very chic Bonneville T120 Dandy Bonnie with a British Racing Green painted gas tank you can discover here. Settled in Barcelona, Spain, the couple also own a house based in Ibiza. For her partner’s birthday, Isabelle knew how to surprise him by letting us build a second ride for Jean-Charles, dedicated to their vacation home on the island. She let us Carte blanche for that project, knowing that we spent long hours talking with her husband during the design of his first Bonneville. Our technical specifications : a multi-purpose ride, that can take them to the beach by gravel tracks, a lightweight, secured and easy to use one so our two friends can enjoy it for their weekend breaks.
We took the risk of using a thick double-tanned green leather that give the spicy touch to the build. Knowing that Jean-Charles was very careful about the details, we used this leather during the manufacturing of the seat, the side bag, the fork boots, the headlight plate straps, the left handlebar control and the handlebar cable guide. Completed on time for the birthday, this Rambler created a big surprise and confirmed Isabelle was right by blindly trusting our vision for this project. Open both ears and eyes during you next trip to Ibiza, you may certainly come across this Triumph Bonneville T120 Rambler.
Click on the images below to view it in Full screen.
TO BUILD JEAN-CHARLES SECOND TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T120, WE USED THE FOLLOWING PARTS:
- Genuine green leather Short seat kit with small mudguard, taillight and license plate holder
- Classic medium front mudguard
- Hand shaped aluminium side covers
- Side leather saddlebag
- Bates headlight with Tiny speedometer inserted in the casing
- Machined aluminium handlebar controls
- Kustom Tech clutch lever and master cylinder
- Lowering kit (shock absorbers and triple yokes)
- Mini LED turn indicators
- Classic mirror placed in underbar position
- Green leather fork gaiters
- Bobber exhaust with aluminium mufflers and stainless steel manifolds
- BAAK N°1 brushed handlebars
- Aluminium handlebar clamps
- Bates headlight plate with green leather straps
- Aluminium engine protection
- Monza gas tank cap
- 18′ front and rear wheels with aluminium rims
- Biltwell Renegade handlebar grips
- Beringer brake discs
- Relocated rectifier
- Relocated ignition switch control
- Dunlop tires approved for road use