When Éric entrusted BAAK to build his Royal Enfield project last year, I certainly didn’t think he would separate from it this quick. But he came across a Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber recently, got seduced and immediately ordered a custom V9 at BAAK’s.
So here is this Classic 500 Rambler back to the workshop for a full service and a photo shooting supposed to convince you to turn it into your next ride.
DETAILS : Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI Euro IV I Years : 2019 I Mileage : 6900Km I Price : 9583,00€ (tax free)
This Rambler model based on a 2019 Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI shows an adventurer look. With his reduced weight compared to the original bike, his wide leather saddlebags, his comfortable riding position, his removable leather pillion that can be turned into a grab rail… It invites his rider to travel following the calm rhythm of his 500cm3 monocylinder. For this project, our team applied to create an harmonious aesthetic true to this spirit.
We particularly used the following parts on this project, you can find all these parts in the corresponding Classic / Bullet 500 category on our e-shop:
- Brushed aluminium front and rear mudguard
- Machined aluminium triple trees with handlebar clamps
- Bespoke wide side saddlebags
- Bates headlight with a switch on top and aluminium brackets
- Low exhaust with removable baffles, and air filter replacing the original airbox
- 10l. brushed aluminium gas tank with polished BAAK logo and leather strap
- Aged brown leather seat and removable leather pillion
- Mini LED rear blinkers and bar-end front blinkers
- Reinforced aluminium sump guard
- Mini Motogadget speedometer
- Wide handlebar with metal controls and Mini round mirrors
- Classic Hagon shock absorbers
- High compression piston kit
- Heidenau K60 tires
For the ultimate road test before we make it available for sale at the showroom, I go with Thibaut to ride through the Monts d’Or, a few miles away from the workshop and enjoy the last sunlights of the day. This Royal Enfield has always been carefully maintained and you can feel it: It starts on the first kick, it strongly revs, and the road handling is a pleasant as on day one. Eric took such a good care of his bike that it still looks brand new, so we start this photo shooting session with a careful attention.
The playground around Saint-Cyr-au-Mont-d’Or is perfect, the Rambler is easy to ride and gives you confidence. The wide handlebar, the reduced seat height and the off road tires let us play on the grass still wet. Thibaut spotted a drop between two fields, he launches himself to the sky and lands a few meters further. Some more quirks later, it’s time to head back to the workshop.
This little Rambler is so great, I can only recommend you to leave some space in your garage for her.