Charles had a crush for the previous versions of our custom Triumph Scrambler. He entrusted our team to build his dream machine, built on the base of the air-cooled Triumph Scrambler 865.
As a winemaker in Bourgogne (famous french vineyard), Charles wanted a multi-purpose motorcycle that could both ride off road through his farm’s neighbourhood and be easy to ride on the road for weekend trips. Moreover, he wanted it with a singular aesthetic. Nicolas and Nelson, two previous customers for whom we built Scramblers confirmed (with photo attached) that they enjoyed their rides off road as soon as they could, and it was great at it! Then we had no doubt to advise Charles to go for a unique version of this Scrambler.
We chose a cherry red gas tank color, mixed with brown leather and some brushed stainless steel body parts, creating a balanced and exceptional look, with a chic authenticity.
Click on the images below to view it in full size.
TO BUILD CHARLES TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER, WE CHOSE THE FOLLOWING PARTS:
- Short leather seat kit made out of brown leather with approved taillight, license plate holder and short rear mudguard
- High Scrambler mudguard made out of stainless steel
- Mass Engineering exhaust line
- Black thermal wrap
- Machined aluminium triples trees
- Bates headlight with brushed trim ring
- Bates headlight protection plate with leather straps
- Beringer front brake disc, clutch lever and master cylinder
- Aluminium handlebar controls for Beringer levers
- Aluminium off road foot pegs
- Mini LED turn indicators
- Classic round mirror placed in underbar position
- Brown leather fork gaiters
- Tiny Motogadget speedometer with electronic box, wiring harness and fixation bracket
- Left side brown leather saddlebag
- Black Street bar handlebars
- Machined aluminium handlebar clamps
- Öhlins shock absorbers
- Aluminium engine guard
- Leather cable guides
- Monza gas tank cap
- Biltwell Renegade handlebar grips
- Rectifier / horn / turn indicators relocated bracket
- Relocated ignition switch
- Cherry red and white gas tank painting
- Continental TKC 80 tires approved for road use