Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 (2013-2017)
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE MODEL: Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 (2013-2017). These details will help you check wether BAAK parts are suitable for your motorcycle.
When it was launched in 2013, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 announced the era of modernity for the Indian manufacturer. This motorcycle is moved by a 535cm3 air-cooled monocylinder and true to the cafe racer spirit. It was manufactured by Royal Enfield until 2017. The last models manufactured in late 2016-2017 are in accordance with the Euro IV standards.
- HANDLEBARS: The Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 has Ø22mm clip-ons. Its upper triple yokes isn’t designed to fit classic handlebar clamps on it. No long cables kit is available for this model. To fit a classic high handlebar on a Royal Enfield Continental GT 535, it requires to drill the upper fork triple trees to place the upper clamps on it, and reduce the length of your fork tubes by having it machined. Entrust a mechanic to do this job.
- WHEELS: The original Continental GT 535 wheels have the following measurements: Front 18′ / Rear 18′.
- TURN INDICATORS: The original turn indicators provide 10W of power.
- GAS TANK: The pre-Euro IV and post-Euro IV gas tanks are different, make sure to select the right model if you order a BAAK gas tank belt.
- SHOCK ABSORBERS: The original Continental GT 535 shock absorbers are 360mm long.