The job of custom motorcycles creation is also about translating the vision of a customer into a coherent project. We physically met Xavier only once, but the Triumph Bonneville T120 we built for him seems to be the perfect answer to his expectations.
Xavier learnt about BAAK on internet like many of you. He entirely trusted our team to create the Triumph Bonneville T120 that perfectly corresponds to his vision, after he saw and tried a BAAK only during one afternoon. The challenge was to get what he could enjoy in a custom project. We chose to build a multi-purpose version of the Triumph Bonneville T120, equipped with off road tires but that would keep great road riding capacities. His motorcycle gets a chic British look mixing a deep green gas tank painting with brown leather parts. Slightly lowered, lightened, his Bonnie offers a great handling while remaining stable. BAAK’s team focused on designing and manufacturing the parts that will make it stand out from the mass: a classic speedometer inserted in the headlight, minimalistic mudguards, wide handlebars, short exhaust pipes, handcrafted aluminium side covers, and a shortened brown leather seat that was handcrafted out of the same skin as the fork gaiters, the grips and the saddlebag.
Finally, a machine with a strong personality that already delights his new owner.
TO BUILD XAVIER’S TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T120, WE SELECTED THE FOLLOWING PARTS:
- Classic headlight with Brushed trim ring and Motogadget Chronoclassic inserted into the casing
- Short genuine leather seat kit, with Jump® foam, double-tanning (natural / chromed) leather cover, mini stainless steel mudguard and license plate holder
- Aluminium headlight fixation brackets
- Medium stainless steel front mudguard
- 6 folds leather fork gaiters
- Flat triples yokes made out of machined aluminium
- Ignition switch relocated under the gas tank
- Two classic round mirrors approved for road use
- Mini M.Blaze pin turn indicators relocated in discreet position
- Short Bobber exhaust system, made out of aluminium and stainless steel
- Left side cover handcrafted out of aluminium
- Short Big Body shock absorbers co-designed with Shock Factory
- BAAK N°1 handlebar made out of stainless steel, with longer cables kit
- Machined aluminium handlebar clamps
- Right side leather saddlebag
- Engine protection guard
- Monza gas tank cap
- Relocated rectifier bracket
- Heidenau K60 tires approved for road use