In this configuration, the Triumph Bonneville T100 is the most chic of our creations in our opinion. This machine built for Emmanuel gets a clearly timeless look.
We met Emmanuel more than one year and 1/2 ago, our Bonneville Classic was already in his mind for this custom project. We made our first Classic back in 2014, and he fell in love with this. Emmanuel was very attached to his current Triumph, so we worked in collaboration with him to offer a second life while keeping this timeless aesthetic.
The goal for this project was to make a neophyte unable to tell during which decade this motorcycle was built. His long front mudguard, its white wall tires, its seat with classic ribs and the curves of its paintings give it a very soft shapes. Our team did its best to manufacture the parts that would radically transform the build’s look : the riding post is visually lightened, a classic speedometer is inserted in the lighthouse, the handlebar clamps hold the wide BAAK N°1 handlebars, then the view on the road remain clear so the rider could enjoy every moment of his ride.
TO BUILD EMMANUEL’S TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T100 CLASSIC, WE USED THE FOLLOWING PARTS :
- Black leather seat with double-tanned leather (chrome and natural)
- Classic Motogadget speedometer inserted in the headlight casing
- Machined aluminium headlight fixation brackets
- Black leather fork gaiters
- Brushed aluminium engine protection
- Monza gas tank cap
- Big Body adjustable short shock absorbers
- Biltwell Renegade handlebar grips
- Ignition switch relocated under the gas tank
- Shinko white wall tires
- Short rear mudguard with taillight, license plate holder and lightning, manufactured out of stainless steel
- Long stainless steel front fender
- BAAK N°1 handlebar (25,4mm – brushed)
- Machined aluminium handlebar clamps
- Black underbar mirror
- Complete long cables kit (throttle / clutch / front brake)
- Leather cable guides
- Front turn indicators / horn / rectifier bracket
- Mini round aluminium turn indicators EU approved