BMW R 1200 NineT (2014 – …)
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE MODEL: BMW R 1200 NineT (2014 – …). These details will help you check wether BAAK parts are suitable for your motorcycle.
The BMW R NineT 1200 is the Roadster of the Heritage line of the German manufacturer. It was introduced in 2014 in Standard version (inverted gold fork – spoked wheels). The NineT line was then completed with the Scrambler model on 2016, and by the Pure (cast wheels), Racer and Urban GS in 2017. All the NineT models use the same 1200cm3 flat bicylinder engine.
- HANDLEBARS: The Racer version has clip-ons that can’t be removed from the upper triple yokes. Al lthe other NineT models has traditional handlebars with Ø22mm (7/8) diameter in the controls area and Ø28,6mm diameter in the clamping area. No BAAK long cables kit is available.
- WHEELS: The Standard model has original Front 17′ / Rear 17′ spoked wheels. The Racer and Pure models have original Front 17′ / Rear 17′ cast wheels. The Scrambler model has Front 19′ / Rear 17′ cast or spoked (option) wheels. The Urban GS model has Front 19′ / Rear 17′ spoked wheels. Spoked wheels can be offered as options for each BMW NineT model.
- TURN INDICATORS: The original turn indicators provide 10W of power.
- FORK: The NineT standard has an inverted fork, whereas the other NineT models have conventional forks.
- FRONT MUDGUARD: The front mudguards fixation are different between each model, make sure to select the right model when choosing your new mudguard.
- SHOCK ABSORBERS: All the BMW NineT models have original 370mm long shock absorber.