Moto Guzzi V9 (2016 – …)
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE MODEL: Moto Guzzi V9 (2016 – …). These details will help you check wether BAAK parts are suitable for your motorcycle.
Launched in 2016, the Moto Guzzi V9 is available in two different versions : the Bobber and the Roamer. Both are moved by a 900cm3 V Twin as every motorcycle of the Italian company.
- HANDLEBARS: The Moto Guzzi V9 has a high Ø22mm (7/8) diameter handlebars. No long cables kit required for this motorcycle, the original cables are long enough.
- WHEELS: The V9 Bobber wheels have the following measurements: Front 16′ / Rear 16′. The V9 Roamer wheels have the following measurements: Front 19′ / Rear 16′.
- TURN INDICATORS: The original turn indicators provide 21W of power. Make sure to get resistors to fit 10W turn indicators on the motorcycle.
- FOOTRESTS: From 2017, all the Moto Guzzi V9 were equipped with remote footrests contrary to the previous 2016 models, the customers said the pre-2017 versions had footrests to much forward.
- SHOCK ABSORBERS: The Moto Guzzi V9 has original 360mm long shock absorbers.